Chili and sea salt rooster potato wedges
This recipe used to be on the rooster potato website but it looks like it's been deleted so I'll note it down in case I forget it..
- 6 Rooster Potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 basil leaves
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C
- Clean the potatoes and cut into 8 even wedges.
- Simmer gently for approximately 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Place on a oiled baking tray, brush with olive oil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Make dressing by blending the garlic, basil, oil, salt and chili until smooth.
- Drizzle over potatoes.
Given how nice this is I must try some of the other potato recipes on there.