So here we go:
- finish painting the hall
- fix, plaster and paint the hall ceiling
- remove all dandelions from the lawn
- tidy every room
- put coat hooks in the upstairs cupboard
- put light in upstairs cupboard
- clear out garage and take rubbish to the dump
- dye old blue shoes navy
- dye purple coat in attempt to save it
- put up hall and kitchen blinds
- chisel off broken tiles on outside staircase front and back
- paint front of house white
Every year of course when they return after one week away I am utterly dumbfounded that I have not completed my list of chores. I often forget you see that what Thomas and I both refer to as our 'week off' is actually what average couples consider a normal busy week - ie only having one three year old and one baby to look after while working full and part time!
How far will I get this time?