When we moved in here last September, there was no drying line. There was a tumble drier (back in Scotland I had both), so we used that all winter, but the last month has been glorious and that seemed a bit of a waste of cash, so we ordered some drying poles from a local plant nursery and they were delivered last week. All that remained was to buy some fence post concrete and we were in business.
Thomas dug them in, beside our big blue tool room, then left them to dry, tethered down, for a couple of days before adding the drying ropes. I even joked to him that our orchard was looking a bit like Golgotha on my way to the car one morning...
Not very pc, but definitely made my day!
We have since pointed out it is not an Easter decoration!